We are thrilled to announce that Helios, the applied observability platform for developers, is now available on the AWS Marketplace! This marks a significant milestone in providing visibility and runtime insights for easy troubleshooting and reduced MTTR.
This further cements our commitment to providing top-tier services to our customers and to AWS users. By bringing Helios directly to the AWS Marketplace, it is easier than ever to access and onboard our platform. Now, anyone with an AWS account can seamlessly subscribe to Helios with just a few clicks.
Built on AWS from day one
We made a strategic decision to build our platform on AWS from day one. This decision has proved itself, enabling compatibility with AWS services, while providing a seamless user experience through the marketplace.
The value of the Helios AWS Marketplace integration
With our presence on the AWS Marketplace, users can now benefit from:
- A streamlined and standardized procurement process. This simplifies deployments through one-click operations, saving time and effort and ensuring peace of mind.
- Enhanced security, based on AWS’s extensive security validation. This allows our customers to focus on their core tasks without worrying about the security of their monitoring processes.
- Straightforward billing and subscription management through the AWS Marketplace integration. Customers can consolidate their bills, analyze costs and efficiently manage their subscriptions.
- Flexible pricing and discounts. These are tailored by AWS to meet the unique needs of various businesses, providing even more value to our users.
Harnessing the power of AWS and Helios
Helios provides Dev, Ops and Sec teams with runtime insights, helping them reduce MTTR, improve reliability and prioritze vulnerabilities in distributed applications.
By leveraging OpenTelemetry and eBPF, Helios provides runtime data in full context, in any environment, from dev, through staging to production.
Now with availability on the AWS Marketplace, users can seamlessly integrate Helios into their AWS infrastructure.
Pro Tips: How to add your platform to the AWS Marketplace
Joining the AWS Marketplace provides significant upside to companies and their customers. As part of our commitment to the developer community, here are a few tips from our CTO on joining the marketplace:
- Start early – Joining the marketplace requires packaging your software so it can be deployed by AWS customers. By starting early, you can build your platform to fit this requirement, rather than having to go back and patch it later.
- Couple processes – While joining the AWS marketplace is not as hard as some perceive it to be, it’s still a process. Luckily, there are quite a few steps that are similar to the steps required for obtaining SOC2 and ISO compliance. Save time and effort by managing all these processes simultaneously.
- Monitor and Create Alerts for Configuration Changes – AWS enables advanced configurations that modify the way your platform is packaged and delivered for customers. While this enables multiple capabilities, mishandling these configurations can result in a mess that negatively impacts performance, functionality and security. Therefore, it’s important to closely monitor configuration management changes and create alerts for any configuration changes, so they can be quickly reversed or fixed if needed.
- Control Configuration Management Access – For the reasons listed in number 3, control who has access to making changes in configurations. Employ the principle of least privilege and limit the number of engineers who can modify settings.
Our integration with the AWS Marketplace marks a significant step forward for Helios and our users. By providing easy access, enhanced security, and simplified billing, we aim to deliver an unparalleled experience to our customers. We are excited about this new chapter and look forward to helping businesses thrive in their cloud environments with Helios and AWS as their trusted partners.
Try Helios on the AWS Marketplace today.